At-home Stuffed Crust Pizza Shortcut. Flour a work space and reshape the canned crust into a ball. For this edition of Home Slice, I'm attempting homemade stuffed-crust pizza. Come into my kitchen, friends, after the jump.
Others just see no reason to make it simply because there are some great pre-made ones in every grocery store – I often opt for those myself so I totally see your reasoning (Judgement will not be. Pizza is a regular visitor to our house — only it doesn't usually come from a delivery person. Making homemade pizza from prepared dough is a quick The high heat will help make a crunchier and more flavorful crust. You can have At-home Stuffed Crust Pizza Shortcut using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of At-home Stuffed Crust Pizza Shortcut
- You need of Canned pizza crust.
- Prepare of Marinara.
- You need of Cheese of your choice.
- It’s of String cheese (4 sticks, halved).
Let the oven heat for at least half an hour before baking your pizzas. Stuffed Crust Pizza is homemade, fresh, SUPER EASY, and totally delicious. Your whole family will start eating their crust again! A long time ago in a galaxy far far away, I used to work at Pizza Hut.
At-home Stuffed Crust Pizza Shortcut step by step
- Preheat oven to 425°F..
- Flour a work space and reshape the canned crust into a ball. Roll to an approximate 14" diameter..
- Place halved string cheese sticks on the perimeter of the crust dough and roll the edge over the stick to cover it..
- Coat the middle of the crust with marinara, shredded cheese, and your choice of toppings. Sprinkle a tad more cheese to help the toppings stick together..
- Put the pizza on an oiled pan and bake for 10 minutes or until done to your liking..
Learn vocabulary, terms and more with flashcards, games and other study tools. Pan dough Chunky sauce Spinach Kalamata olives Artichokes Roma's Feta Sun-dried tomatoes Light pizza cheese **pie cut. Make your own copycat version of Pizza Hut®'s stuffed crust with this dough flavored with beer, brown sugar, garlic, and onion powder. You'll find just the right home canning recipe right here. Aside from being ridiculously delicious, stuffed crust actually has a storied past, and we're ready to learn more.