Pizza Spaghetti Casserole. Now you don't have to with this seven-ingredient casserole that combines family-favorites pizza and spaghetti. Kids, of any age, who like both pizza and spaghetti will enjoy this casserole recipe. This pizza spaghetti squash casserole will hit the spot for the whole family.
Delicious pizza flavors morphed into a not-that-bad-for-you casserole. Transfer spaghetti squash meat onto another baking sheet and place in oven. Thanks so much for watching another recipe episode. You can cook Pizza Spaghetti Casserole using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pizza Spaghetti Casserole
- You need of package spaghetti.
- It’s of sausage.
- It’s of diced pepper.
- Prepare of diced onion.
- It’s of milk.
- Prepare of eggs.
- It’s of pizza sauce.
- Prepare of garlic powder.
- You need of oregano.
- It’s of sliced pepperoni.
- It’s of mozzarella cheese.
Be sure to SUBSCRIBE, like and share. This spaghetti squash pizza casserole is a great alternative to a large plate of pasta. It packs plenty of flavor without packing extra carbs and fat. This crowd pleaser includes tender penne pasta, browned meat, pepperoni, olives, bell peppers.
Pizza Spaghetti Casserole instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease a 9×13 baking dish..
- Cook spaghetti as directed on package to al dente. Drain and rinse with cold water. Place in baking dish. I do not break the spaghetti in pieces..
- Chop your onion and pepper..
- Brown your sausage breaking it into small pieces as it cooks. Drain..
- Whisk egg, milk, garlic powder, oregano and 1/4 cup Mozzarella together in a bowl. Pour over the spaghetti..
- Pour pizza sauce over the spaghetti, gently mix to coat the spaghetti. You may need more or less sauce depending on your taste..
- Add the peppers, onions, sausage, and pepperoni to top of spaghetti..
- Sprinkle the remaining cheese on top..
- Bake for 30 minutes until cheese is browned and bubbly and veggies are cooked..
- Let stand for 5 minutes before cutting..
- Serve this by itself or add garlic bread and salad..
Pizza Spaghetti Casserole wins the top spot for easiest dinner that satisfies two cravings in one. This casserole is always a hit with the whole family. (Well, how could it not be? Pizza Spaghetti Casserole recipe: Try this Pizza Spaghetti Casserole recipe, or contribute your Once noodles are cooked, drain and put in a casserole dish. Roast a spaghetti squash ahead of time for a. Pizza spaghetti style casserole mixes pasta and ground beef with pizza flavors for a wonderful freeze-ahead meal.