Homemade bread "Toast". How to Make Homemade Egg Bread for Texas Toast. Slice thick toast and butter or garlic butter. Enjoy with your favorite breakfast, or luncheon sandwich.
Our quick and easy homemade garlic toast recipe will help you Even when you don't have time to make a fresh loaf of homemade bread, you can still. This recipe comes straight from a pin from The Girl Who Ate Everything – a wonderful blog full of phenomenal recipes and photos. Fresh bread with homemade butter and blackcurrant jam on wooden background. You can have Homemade bread "Toast" using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Homemade bread "Toast"
- Prepare 6 cups of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 2 cups of (400) of warm milk.
- It’s 2 tsp of dry active yeast (or any other yeast).
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 2 tsp of granulated sugar.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of melted butter.
Garlic bread toast recipe with step by step photos. Homemade breads are always good, but if using bakery or store brought bread, then use good quality fresh bread. Quick-toasting under the broiler For the crunchiest toast in. Taste is great; texture takes a bit of getting used to.
Homemade bread "Toast" instructions
- Mix all the ingredients together in a stand mixer or by hand. The yeast, milk, sugar, salt, melted butter and the flower start by five cups and continue adding if you needed, then put it in a ball and spray it with oil toss the dough in the oil and cover it with plastic wrap and let it rest for half an hour..
- After that cut it in to two pieces and make it a flat rectangle then role it till flat and smooth roll. Then transfer it to a loaf bread pan and leave it for twenty minutes to rise..
- Then put your pan in a preheated oven on 180 Celsius for 20 minutes and another 20 minutes on 200, take it out and let it cool for 10 minutes then enjoy..
Homemade McMuffin Sandwich from scratch! by YuesFoodStory in Sandwiches. Can I let you in on a secret? My other yeast breads that I've made have only turned out okay. Granted, I have not made that many yeast breads, rather many quick breads. As a kid I always liked to savour french toast.