Bubble up pizza. This bubble up pizza recipe is a quick and easy pizza recipe. This Bubble Pizza Recipe is easy to make with a secret ingredient! The secret ingredient for the crust is….canned refrigerated biscuits!
In this video I will tell you about how to make Easy Bubble Up Pizza Recipe Bubble Up Pizza By Local Chefs At Home. A complete step by step recipe hope. You can have Bubble up pizza using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bubble up pizza
- It’s of Biscuits the cheap plan ones will do.
- Prepare of pizza sauce Bought or homemade – or you can use 2 small cans of tomato sauce with italian seasoning.
- Prepare of Shredded Mozzarella Cheese.
- It’s of Shredded Cheddar Cheese optional.
- Prepare of Pizza toppings any that you like -we did pepperoni.
Bubble Up Pizza Casserole is a recipe I came across several years ago when I first started Weight Watchers. I LOVE it because it's easy, loaded with flavor and you can mix up your ingredients to get a. Bubble Up Pizza is made with biscuits, & everything you would like on a traditional pizza, baked in a You've probably seen these casseroles floating around for a while – Bubble Up Pizza, Bubble Up. Delicious pizza casserole that's super easy and quick to make.
Bubble up pizza instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9×13 pan with non-stick spray. Open the biscuits. Cut each biscuit into fourths (use a pizza cutter -it is faster). Place them all in the bottom of the pan. Pour pizza sauce over the biscuits. Sprinkle Mozzarella Cheese on top..
- Add any pizza toppings you want. Sprinkle with a little cheddar cheese over your pizza toppings. (Yum!) Bake for 25 to 35 minutes (uncover until all the biscuits have bubbled up)..
- Let sit for 5 minutes before cutting and serving..
- Notes- can be made in the ninja foodie. I put all my ingredients in a bowl and mix, then put it in the greased baking dish topped it with more cheese and pepperoni..
One of my favorites to make and eat. Bubble Up Pizza is super fun to make and it is another variation of the bubble up enchilada recipe. A few years ago I made this recipe ( well I changed it up ) – I love having a slightly burnt cheese topping. Bubble pizza is a kid friendly dinner, but hearty enough for adults with the addition of pepperoni and hamburger. One type of variation on the bubble up pizza is the bubble up pizza casserole.