Homemade Pizza. Classic homemade pizza recipe, including pizza dough and toppings, step-by-step instructions with photos. Here are the best homemade pizza recipes: top-rated pizza dough, fan-favorite pizza sauce, and topping ideas galore. Our honeymoon to Italy changed the way we thought about pizza.
How to Make a Simple, Almost Homemade, Pizza! Our favorite homemade pizza recipes are cheesy, a little saucy, and topped with all kinds of fresh, seasonal produce. Learn how to make homemade pizza with this easy recipe! You can have Homemade Pizza using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Homemade Pizza
- You need of Pizza Dough.
- Prepare of Warm Water (115° F).
- You need of Sugar.
- Prepare of Instant Yeast.
- You need of Vegetable Oil.
- Prepare of All-purpose Flour.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It’s of Toppings (Suggestions).
- You need of Marinara Sauce (Your Choice Of Flavor).
- It’s of Mozzarella Cheese.
- Prepare of Parmesan Cheese.
- It’s of Grilled Chicken (Cut Bite Size Pieces).
- You need of Bacon (Cut Bite Size Pieces).
- It’s of A Onion (Small Strips).
- You need of Baby Bell Mushrooms (Sliced).
Prep your homemade pizza dough, make your sauce, and then finish it all with your favorite toppings. Homemade Pizza Rolls – A Great Party Food Appetizer or Snack. Homemade pizza rolls are the perfect way to enjoy all of your favorite pizza flavors in easy to eat, bite size pieces. Making homemade pizza from prepared dough is a quick and easy dinner any night of the week.
Homemade Pizza step by step
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, combine the water, sugar and yeast. Allow the mixture to sit for a few minutes until frothy. Add in the vegetable oil..
- In a bowl, combine the flour and the salt. Add the flour to the yeast mixture, 1/2 cup at a time, mixing well between additions. Continue adding the flour until the dough can be pulled away from the sides of the bowl with a spatula, but the dough will still be quite sticky. You may need to add in a little bit more or less flour, but the key is to remember that the dough will still be sticky and will stick to your fingers when you try to pull it apart..
- Grease a large bowl, then scrape the dough into the bowl. Turn the dough to coat it in oil. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap or a towel and a let the dough rise at room temperature until doubled, about 1 hour..
- Turn the dough out onto a well-floured work surface. Pull the dough around to the bottom, stretching it to create a smooth ball. Cut the dough into 3 equal portions. Each ball will be approximately 1 pound of dough.
- Roll out the dough to use in your favorite pizza recipe, or refrigerate until needed. (I have refrigerated it for several hours, up to overnight, but the dough will continue to rise, even in the refrigerator, so I try to use it before 24 hours..
- To bake, preheat a pizza stone in the oven as hot as you can go for at least 30 minutes. (I usually go between 475ºF and 500ºF.) You don't need a pizza stone, if you don't have anything round just use a rectangle baking sheet..
- Prepare your pizza with your desired toppings and bake until the crust is golden, 8-10 minutes..
Even making your own dough only really adds a few minutes to the prep time! I've been making homemade pizza for many years now and as many of you know it's pretty hard to get a great homemade pizza with similar results as the ones baked in a wood fire oven. Gooey cheese, crispy crust, tasty tomatoes — who doesn't love pizza? We've put together a collection of our favorite homemade pizza recipes, with a wide range of toppings and sauces to suit. These Homemade Pizza Recipes Are Winners.