Keto Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza. You've probably heard of fathead pizza crust and cauliflower pizza crust. These can be great options for low carb keto pizzas. Keto chicken crust pizza is one of my favorite ways to satisfy a pizza craving without adding a bunch of carbs.
If you love Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza, then you are going to absolutely love this low carb, keto version. Using Chicken as the crust, this is the best low carb pizza you could ask for. This low carb chicken bacon ranch casserole is just the thing you need. You can cook Keto Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Keto Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza
- You need of almond flour.
- You need of egg.
- Prepare of shredded mozzarella.
- Prepare of cream cheese.
- You need of cooked diced chicken.
- Prepare of cooked bacon.
- You need of Ranch dressing to cover crust.
Why is this one of the best keto chicken recipes? Because, it's quick and easy to make, and it has all the textures of a regular casserole. Related: If you're curious if the keto diet can help you specifically live a healthier lifestyle. This Keto Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza will calm your pizza craving while not messing up your eating plan.
Keto Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza step by step
- For crust: mix 1 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese with 2 tbs cream cheese. Heat in microwave 90 seconds. Let cool slightly and mix in 1 beaten egg and almond flour. Knead dough with your hands until ingredients are well mixed. Place between 2 sheets of parchment paper and roll into a rectangle or circle. You can make the crust as thick or thin as you like. Keep on the bottom sheet of parchment paper and bake at 425 for 10 minutes..
- Let crust cool some. Cover with ranch dressing then shredded mozzarella and top with chicken and bacon pieces. Bake at 350 for 8 minutes..
A "fat head" pizza crust loaded with shredded chicken, crispy bacon, mozzarella cheese, and creamy ranch dressing; what's not to love about this?! This Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza is easy to make and full of flavor! Loaded with smokey bacon, pieces of chicken, melty cheese, and creamy ranch. Jump to Recipe Leave a Review. I got the inspiration for this recipe from Papa John's chicken bacon ranch pizza.