Easy Cream cheese stuffed zucchini bread. Stuff that big zucchini full of ground beef, cheese, sauce, and olives for an easy baked dinner. Chop the scooped-out zucchini flesh, and add to mixing bowl. Stir in the bread crumbs, garlic, spaghetti sauce, black olives, and Parmesan cheese; mix the stuffing well.
The zucchini in this quick bread (aptly named as such because it's made without yeast, so it's quick to make), serves a double purpose. I like to layer slices of cheese in the zucchini bread so you can actually see it, plus you get better pops of cheesy flavour compared. Cheese Stuffed Zucchini, Besides being a low-calorie food, zucchinis or summer squash are so quick and easy to cook Cheese Stuffed Zucchini. You can cook Easy Cream cheese stuffed zucchini bread using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Cream cheese stuffed zucchini bread
- You need 1.5 cups of flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of white sugar.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 1.5 cups of grated zucchini (skin left on).
- It’s 2 teaspoons of vanilla.
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of nutmeg.
- You need of Filling:.
- It’s of 8 oz softened cream cheese mixed with 1/4 cup powdered sugar.
Fruits and vegetables are so flavorful when you buy them in season. Cream Cheese Swirled Banana Zucchini Bread. Over ripe bananas and zucchini get used in this delicious and perfectly moist bread. My recipe for Cheesy Zucchini Bread hits the spot without compromising good nutrition.
Easy Cream cheese stuffed zucchini bread step by step
- Preheat oven to 350..
- In one bowl mix fry ingredients and in another mix the wet ingredients then combine..
- BARELY MIX. It will look too thick and dry to be a batter but It's NOT..
- Scoop half of the batter mix into a greased loaf pan..
- Cover with remaining batter mixture..
- Sprinkle a little granulated sugar on top and bake 45 minutes..
- Mix cream cheese and powdered sugar together and pour in the center distributing to almost each end..
Craving cheesy bread, but you're on a low-carb or keto diet? My recipe for Cheesy Zucchini Bread hits the These "breadsticks" are easy on the waistline and a great recipe to have in your low-carb toolbelt. Soak bread in milk and set aside. Place in pan with boiling, salted water to cover zucchini. Squeeze bread and mash with zucchini pulp and cream cheese.