Tortilla Pizza. See related links to what you are looking for. It's about time I talked to you all about tortilla pizzas. I've been making these babies since elementary school when my mom would make.
Make an easy Tortilla Pizza in the toaster oven or in the oven!😋 Turn leftover tortillas into a cheesy, perfectly crispy Tortilla Pizza for a fun weeknight. Put the tortillas onto one large baking sheet, or two smaller ones. Recipe by Teresa perez. ( the tortilla doesn't get stuck to the pan so you and use a spatula and slid it over onto the plate.). You can cook Tortilla Pizza using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tortilla Pizza
- Prepare of tortilla.
- Prepare of pizza sauce or heinz ketchup.
- It’s of chopped bell pepper.
- You need of chopped white onion.
- It’s of mozzarela cheese slices.
- It’s of sliced hotdog or pepperoni.
- It’s of salt and pepper.
- You need of Chilli flakes optional.
An easy cheat's dinner, Lorraine Pascale's tortilla pizza take minutes and are a great use of leftover wraps. Enjoy BIG pizza flavor on a skinny crust with minimal effort. To make tortilla pizzas, start by spreading pizza sauce onto some tortillas. Then, sprinkle shredded cheese over the pizza sauce, and add any toppings you want on your pizza, like peppers, onions, or.
Tortilla Pizza instructions
- Place the tortilla in a plate and spread the sauce.
- Oki im done explainin just decorate your pizza however you like it lol it was so goood tho try it 😃 microwave for 3 mins then it's done.
This Tortilla Pizza makes a fun and easy weeknight meal the whole family will love! Tortilla pizzas work like a charm for lunch and they're easy to pack into a lunchbox. This was a fun family dinner. I put all the toppings for the pizza on the table and let the kids make their own. Everyone had fun, and you can use everything.