Watermelon pizza/ fruit pizza. This refreshing fruit dessert pizza recipe swaps classic cookie crust with a healthier watermelon crust. Topped with yogurt sauce, your favorite berries and mint, this fresh dessert can easily be doubled for a party or halved for every day. This is healthy kids special recipe.
Fruit Pizza simply made with watermelon & your choice of other fruits. Healthy, delicious, & so easy even the kids can · A guilt-free watermelon fruit pizza to use all your leftover fruit and for your healthy summer body? I really like the idea of using a melon for a pizza. You can cook Watermelon pizza/ fruit pizza using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Watermelon pizza/ fruit pizza
- You need of Watermelon cut in a circle.
- Prepare of Yogurt or fruit dip or cool whipped topping.
- You need of Blueberries.
- It’s of Strawberries.
- You need of Grapes.
- Prepare of Oranges.
- You need of Apples.
- It’s of Bananas.
- You need of Feta cheese optional.
- You need of Granola optional.
Feel free to sub in your fruits of choice. This watermelon pizza will quench your thirst, is loaded with electrolytes, has some added protein from the yogurt, and topped with vitamin-rich fruit. Serve this watermelon pizza at your next picnic, or serve it up for a healthy dessert. This Watermelon Fruit Pizza is one of our family's favorites treats during the summer.
Watermelon pizza/ fruit pizza instructions
- Cut a good medium size circle out of the watermelon.
- Add yogurt or fruit dip or whipped topping or leave as is. (this will obviously hold the fruit on).
- Add any fruit of choice, when using bananas and apples remember to serve right away so they don’t brown up on you..
- Top with feta cheese or granola.
- Notes – Check out this delicious recipe https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/6341747-strawberry-fruit-dip–mycookbook?invite_token=PMob6rkeVGhNZ9fig84hDmYX.
- For picky eaters no watermelon.
You don't have to turn your oven on, and you don't have to feel guilty about eating it! Plus, you can add any fruit or toppings you'd like, that's the beauty of pizza 😉. Make this fun fruit 'pizza' as a side dish, or a light dessert at a picnic or barbecue. Pour some of the yogurt mixture onto a watermelon round and smooth with a spatula so that the mixture covers the entire round. Shaped like a pizza, our fruit based Watermelon Fruit 'Pizza' is a summertime hit.