Meat lovers pizza. Meat Lovers Pizza directed by Karl Jensen from the 'Free Body Culture EP' out now on Powertool Records. I'm back with another homemade pizza recipe. I just love making pizza from scratch now, because it's so easy and you can top it with whatever your heart desires!
Warning: the following pizza is neither low-calorie nor low-fat. But when you want to indulge all of your most guilty pleasures — layer on the meat! This sheet pan Meat Lovers' Pizza is easy to prep – just press it into the pan, add your cheese, ham, sausage, and pepperoni, and then stick it in the oven. You can have Meat lovers pizza using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Meat lovers pizza
- You need of pillsbury refrigerated pizza crust.
- You need of pizza sauce.
- You need of bag shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare of Italian herbs and garlic powder.
- You need of Pepperoni.
- You need of Ground beef (cooked).
- It’s of ground sausage (cooked).
- You need of bacon (cooked and crumbled).
- Prepare of banana peppers.
- You need of red onion sliced thin.
Delicious pizza will soon be yours! Meat Lover's Pizza: saucy, cheesy pizza with spicy sausage, zippy pepperoni and smoky bacon! Meat Lover's Pizza is typically one of those ultimate indulgences you crave when you want to "be. Of course, meat lovers pizza – or any pizza for that matter – isn't pizza without cheese.
Meat lovers pizza instructions
- Preheat oven as directed. Press pizza crust onto greased 13×9 inch baking sheet. Using a fork poke holes all over it so it doesn’t rise and bubble..
- Spread sauce evenly onto the crust, top with cheese and toppings. Bake as directed then toss under the broiler on low for 2-3 minutes..
You've got to have an ooey gooey base for all your toppings to meld into. As such, this pizza is loaded with about. Your friends will faint when they taste this meat pizza that's loaded with hearty flavor. This homemade barbecue pizza sizzles and will make your mustache dance. Meat Lovers Pizza Bread is brimming with seasoned saucy ground beef, spicy pepperoni and three cheeses.