Homemade Instant Taco 🌮 (leftover chapati/wheat bread). Taco belongs to Mexico originally but today, it is baked and enjoyed globally. Let's check out the ingredients for taco step by step. Make TACOS in India style with leftover Rotis chapatis at home.
Today, we will give you a few ideas for how to use up leftover taco meat, whether it's made with ground beef, turkey, chicken or pork. This leftover tacos recipe is the perfect excuse for you to eat tacos and use those leftovers from yesterday and even the day before. You can get very creative with the toppings according to whatever you have in your fridge. enjoy this traditional recipe with a step by step photo tutorial. You can have Homemade Instant Taco 🌮 (leftover chapati/wheat bread) using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Homemade Instant Taco 🌮 (leftover chapati/wheat bread)
- It’s 6 of Leftover chapatis.
- It’s 1 of big potato – boiled, peeled & mashed well.
- It’s 2 of medium potatoes – boiled, peeled & mashed well.
- Prepare 3 of small potatoes – boiled, peeled & mashed well.
- It’s As needed of Cheese of choice; grated.
- Prepare 1 of medium onion diced.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red pepper flakes (as needed; optional).
- You need To taste of Salt.
- Prepare As needed of Tabasco Smoked Paprika sauce (optional).
- Prepare 5 gms of Crushed red pepper or as per preference.
I buy Ashirwad / Annapoorna chapati flour very rarely may be when our homemade chapati flour gets over in the month end. When I posted multigrain atta there were many requests for posting. Fresh whole wheat chapati is quick, easy, and delicious; perfect with butter, as an accompaniment, or as a wrap! You'll find just the right home canning recipe right here.
Homemade Instant Taco 🌮 (leftover chapati/wheat bread) step by step
- To the mashed potato; mix in salt, onion and crushed pepper and Tabasco sauce. Let sit for 2 minutes..
- Meanwhile, gather the rest of the ingredients. Now, open a leftover chapati and add cheese on to it. Then spoon in the masala prepared in Step 1. Fold the chapati in half thereby closing it to form the shape of a taco..
- Repeat with remaining chapatis. Serve hot with tomato ketchup..
Are you guys on that bandwagon? Food truck fusion-style tacos, straight outta the Instant Pot! Flavorful garlic and ginger beef gets tucked into flour I made into a lettuce wrap with a bit of rice in it. Today was a little rice bowl as leftovers. I've been making this with my homemade taco seasoning, and heck yeah… it is so good, and so easy.