Zucchini Apple Bread. A lightly sweet zucchini bread with walnuts and apples. Zucchini Apple Bread. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. This Carrot Apple Zucchini Bread recipe is incredibly moist and flavorful!
Combine the zucchini, apple, brown sugar, oil, eggs and vanilla extract in a large bowl and stir to combine. Remove the bread from the pans and cool on a wire rack. Apple-Zucchini Bread just seems so perfect for this time of year—early fall is when I'm inspired to bake apple-flavored things! You can have Zucchini Apple Bread using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Zucchini Apple Bread
- It’s 2 cups of flour.
- Prepare 1/2 Tbsp. of baking soda.
- It’s 1/4 tsp. of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp. of cinnamon.
- It’s 1/2 tsp. of nutmeg.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s 3/4 cup of vegetable oil.
- It’s 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 Tbsp. of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded zucchini.
- You need 1 of apple, shredded.
- You need 1/2 of cup. chopped walnuts.
This recipe not only has apples, but zucchini too, which is gre… DaVita renal dietitians Brittany and Holly from Illinois collaborated to share their renal-friendly Apple Zucchini Bread. This moist, flavorful bread is the perfect ending to lunch or dinner. ***Subscribe and like if you enjoyed this recipe and for more recipes to come.*** A new, healthier twist on a classic zucchini bread recipe. We started a new vegetable garden at our North American house this year, and though the tomatoes, cucumbers, greens, and salad grew really well. Compare that to this recipe for keto apple fritter bread.
Zucchini Apple Bread instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. To a large mixing bowl mix the flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg..
- Add in eggs, oil, vanilla extract and sugars; mix well it will be stiff..
- Mix in zucchini, apple and nuts. The juices from the shredded ingredients will give it moisture and make it easier to combine..
- Place into a greased bread baking dish. Bake for 50 to 60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the middle comes out clean..
- Allow to sit in pan for 20 minutes and then promptly remove to cooling rack and allow to completely cool before slicing. Enjoy!.
Bread recipe is incredibly moist and flavorful! Bread recipe is incredibly moist and flavorful! Vibrant colors from the carrot, apple, and zucchini makes this quick bread irresistible! In another medium bowl, mix together the apple, whey protein powder, flaxseeds, flour, Splenda, cinnamon, baking powder, and baking soda. The apple and zucchini are a flavor match made in heaven.