Fish Floss Bread. I'm a big fan of pork floss. Using the sweet bread dough that I have used previously, I've wrapped these soft yummy bread with my "precious" fish floss. Rousong, also known as meat wool, meat floss, pork floss, beef floss, abon, pork sung or yuk sung, is a dried meat product with a light and fluffy texture similar to coarse cotton, originating from China.
Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day. A wide variety of floss bread options are available to you, such as local service location, material, and applicable industries. When a warm tropical thunderstorm ceases I'm happy. You can have Fish Floss Bread using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fish Floss Bread
- Prepare 1 cup of flour.
- Prepare a little of melted butter.
- You need 1 tsp of sugar.
- You need 1 of little bit salt.
- You need as needed of fresh milk.
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s 1 tsp of yeast, soak in water.
Sambal Lengkong – Peranakan Spicy Fish Floss. For some folks, preparations for Chinese New year starts. Panko breadcrumbs give these simple baked fish fillets a crunchy coating, and cooking them in the oven is easy and quick. If you're limited on ingredients, we show you how to make bread with plain flour, and how to make other bread substitutes that will stand in.
Fish Floss Bread step by step
- Mix all the dry ingredients then next are the wet ingredients. Mix all well. Then form a dough and begin kneading. Knead at least 5 mins.
- Then put in a deep bowl and cover it for an hour to let the dough rise..
- After an hour punch it to let the air comes out. Knead again and cut into desired amount of dough for your bread..
- Roll it in rolling pin then form a circle, take 1 tbsp of fish Floss and place it in the middle of dough and form a ball shape..
- Beat egg and brush the surface. Heat oven at 180c and bake for 15 mins. After remove from the oven brush bread surface with melted butter.
Breading fish to broil, bake, or fry is a delicious way of cooking white fish. Once you know that basics of preparing a dredging mixture to coat the fish, you can experiment with your own variations and. Learn how to easily make this Asian bakery style pork floss buns using tang zhong and autolyse method to make the softest fluffiest buns you will ever have. Floss (in China we call it rousong) is made from pork, chicken, or even fish meat. I also specifically compared the results of the pork floss that the bread machine did.