Chocolate Chip Banana Bread. All Reviews for Banana Chocolate Chip Bread. One Bowl Chocolate Chip Banana Bread. Add in the chocolate chips and pour the batter into a greased loaf pan.
This riff on classic Banana Bread is so good, the whole While this banana bread may look like a humble loaf speckled with chocolate chips, it is so much more than that. I think you could even say the. This banana bread can be made with or without the chocolate chips and is guaranteed to be your new go-to recipe! You can have Chocolate Chip Banana Bread using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
- You need 1/2 cup of (8 tpsb) Unsalted Butter, softened.
- It’s 2/3 cup of Granulated Sugar.
- Prepare 2 of large Eggs.
- It’s 3 of Bananas (very ripe).
- You need 1/2 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of All-purpose Flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking Soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of Chocolate Chips (semisweet).
But I will tell you I have officially cracked the banana bread code here. This chocolate chip banana bread that I am sharing with you today is EVERYTHING. Chocolate Chip Banana Bread is an easy recipe that you can enjoy for breakfast or snack! This one is loaded with chocolate chips to make it extra tasty.
Chocolate Chip Banana Bread step by step
- Preheat the oven to 350deg F. Butter and flour a bread loaf pan.
- In a mixing bowl using paddle attachment, cream together softened butter and sugar. Add the 2 lightly beaten eggs..
- Mash bananas with a fork until consistency of chunky sauce and add them to the mixing bowl along with vanilla Mix until well blended..
- In a separate bowl, whisk together dry ingredients : Flour, Baking soda and Salt. Add to the mixing bowl and mix until well incorporated..
- Fold in most of the chocolate chips then transfer to the prepared bread pan. Sprinkle the remaining chocolate over the top and bake at 350 deg F for 55-65 mins or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Let the banana bread rest for 10 mins before transferring to a wire rack to cool..
Chocolate Chip Banana Bread in particular. Like I could easily put down an entire loaf of this without any questions. I'm that big of a fan. Forget about any other chocolate chip banana bread recipe because this is all you'll ever need! The "secret" to getting moist chocolate chip banana bread is really just a couple simple ingredients.