Coconut flat bread. Coconut flour flatbread, also known as coconut flour tortillas are easy, nut-free, soft, and flexible keto tortilla. Psyllium husk flatbread with coconut flour. Today we make a simple vegan, grain, dairy, gluten-free low carb recipe.
It's a multi-purpose flatbread that you can use as a tortilla, wrap, crepe, sandwich bread – you. BREAD is not as difficult to replace on the keto and other low carb diets as you might think at first. I discovered this after about four months on the diet. You can cook Coconut flat bread using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Coconut flat bread
- You need 1 cup of coconut flour or walnut.
- It’s 4 tablespoon of psyllium powder.
- It’s 2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of zaater.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of bagel seasoning.
- You need of Wet ingredients.
- It’s 2 cups of boiling water.
- It’s 3 oz of butter or any your favorite.
This coconut psyllium flatbread is soft, tender, with light coconut flavor. This gluten-free flatbread makes an all-purpose accompaniment to any meal. Healthy bread doesn't get any easier! Most low carb bread recipes either have too many ingredients I don't keep on hand, or make too much that I won't use up before they go bad.
Coconut flat bread instructions
- Mix dry ingredients and stir with whisk.
- Start adding the wet ingredients slowly on dry ingredients and mix till you get dough.
- Using pan over medium low heat start cutting the dough into small ball and flatten in your hands cook about 3 minutes each side.
- I found that if you cover the pan the steam go inside and cook it more enjoy 😉.
This coconut flour flatbread is so versatile. You can use this for sandwich wraps This coconut flour flatbread is another great use of psyllium husk powder in a grain free. First off, this coconut flour flatbread tastes fan. Just tell me whether you want me to bring cookies or bread or donuts along with the coconut flour flatbread. A low carb coconut flour flat bread that works with either a sweet or savoury filling.