Garlic shrimp and bread. This cheesy shrimp garlic bread from Delish.com will take your garlic bread to the next level. Spread shrimp mixture onto bread and top with remaining mozzarella and Parmesan. Close with another piece of bread.
Use a brush to coat the top and inside of the bread with the butter and garlic mixture. Garlic shrimp is a dish that takes me back to my childhood. I had the pleasure of tasting this dish as a little girl; little did I know then that it was one of the most popular tapas in the country! You can cook Garlic shrimp and bread using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Garlic shrimp and bread
- It’s 1 lb of shrimp (I prefer red royals or Argentinian.
- It’s 2 of lemons.
- Prepare 8 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 1 cup of white wine.
- You need 5 of large garlic cloves minced.
- You need 1 cup of Chicken stock or bone broth.
- You need of Cilantro.
- It’s of Crushed red pepper(optional).
Today I took the traditional recipe and decided to serve it inside a soft sourdough bread bowl. Remove the shrimp from the marinade and discard the marinade. Recipe v Video v Dozer v. Crusty bread for mopping up that tasty garlic butter sauce is essential!
Garlic shrimp and bread step by step
- Add some evo to a pan and heat. Salt and pepper the shrimp and sear for a 2 to 3 minutes or until pink, remove from the heat.
- Add 2 tbsp butter and sauté the garlic until fragrant, couple minutes.
- Add the wine and reduce by half.
- Add chicken stock and lemon and reduce by half. Season with salt and add some fresh cilantro to taste, crushed red pepper if you want spice.
- Remove the sauce from the heat and add the butter until melted. Add the shrimp and toss well, Serve with bread and lemon slices..
For homemade options, try one of these (I especially recommend the crusty Artisan bread – insanely. Garlic butter shrimp with sauce is topped over warm white rice. It can be eaten without any additional condiments because it is tasty by itself. I also like having this with toasted slices of French bread. This honey garlic shrimp is one of the most popular recipes on this website because it's not only lip-smacking delicious, it's a very quick and easy dinner recipe.