Healthy-ish Nutella Peanut Butter Banana Bread. Super-moist banana bread swirled with Nutella and peanut butter cups. I don't really think you need any convincing about how dangerously delicious this banana bread is. Because if you don't like peanut butter and you don't like Nutella…. then you are.
This is the BEST Healthy Peanut Butter Banana Bread EVER! Did you know that peanut butter alone is an incomplete protein? A peanut butter and banana sandwich can be a healthier take on the traditional peanut butter and jelly. You can have Healthy-ish Nutella Peanut Butter Banana Bread using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Healthy-ish Nutella Peanut Butter Banana Bread
- You need 3 of very ripe bananas.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It’s 2 cups of rolled oats.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of maple syrup.
- It’s 3/4 cup of creamy peanut butter.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of vanilla.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of nutella.
Moist banana bread swirled with everyone's favorite Nutella spread. This peanut butter banana bread is so moist and tender, and has the most delicious combination of flavors! With extra peanut butter swirled on top, this sweet and salty bread is destined to be a family favorite. Delicious super moist healthy banana bread made with whole wheat flour, protein packed greek yogurt and naturally sweetened with pure maple syrup.
Healthy-ish Nutella Peanut Butter Banana Bread instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place all ingredients except Nutella in blender and blend until smooth.
- Grease 9 inch loaf pan and add batter.
- Bake for 30 min.
- Garnish with banana slices, drizzle with Nutella. Enjoy!.
Easy to make and perfect for brunch or snacking. Everyone loves this healthy banana bread recipe because it can easily be made into muffins, too! Peanut Butter Banana Bread swirled with Nutella and topped with chocolate chunks! The best and the yummiest after-school snack or breakfast you could make ahead for busy mornings. However, this Peanut Butter Banana Bread could hardly be called a classic.