Heathy double chocolate banana bread. This HEALTHY chocolate banana bread recipe will be your favorite way of using up all those overripe bananas. It's more like giving a classic banana bread a total makeover by loading it up with an extra chocolate indulgence. A chocolate lovers dream come true with this double chocolate banana.
One could argue this would be suitable for breakfast. Ways to enjoy these double chocolate paleo banana bread bars. My favorite way to serve this is I hope you enjoy these chocolate-packed paleo banana bread bars. You can cook Heathy double chocolate banana bread using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Heathy double chocolate banana bread
- It’s 60 g of brown sugar.
- You need 60 g of honey.
- It’s 120 ml of milk.
- Prepare 60 g of vegetable oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 2 of large eggs.
- It’s 3 of medium mashed banana.
- You need 150 g of whole wheat pastry flour(can replace by all purposes flour if you can’t find it).
- It’s 100 g of natural cocoa powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 170 g of chocolate chips (plus more to sprinkle on top).
If you love classic banana bread, then this healthy chocolate chocolate chip banana bread recipe is going to knock your socks off! To all of the Double the chocolate, yasss. What I love about this particular recipe is that it uses mostly mashed banana for the sweetener with a little bit of brown sugar. In this healthy chocolate bread pudding recipe, whole-wheat bread, ripe bananas, chocolate and toasted peanuts come together for a heavenly dessert.
Heathy double chocolate banana bread instructions
- Preheat your oven to 350°F and spray a 9×5" loaf pan with olive oil spray..
- In a big mixing bowl mix wet ingredients: sugar, milk, oil, honey, egg & mashed banana..
- Sift in dry ingredients:the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda, and salt and gently incorporate with the wet. Stir in the chocolate chips..
- Pour batter into your prepared loaf pan, top with extra chocolate chips..
- Bake at 350°F for 45-55 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the loaf comes out clean. (If bread starts to brown too much on the top, cover with foil and continue to bake until cooked through)..
- Allow the baked loaf to rest in the pan on a cooling rack for 10 minutes. Remove the loaf by loosening the sides with a spatula tilting the loaf pan, and gently pulling the loaf out of the pan with your fingers or being careful not to smudge the chocolate chips..
- Slice into thick slices and serve..
Double Chocolate-Banana Bread Pudding. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. This Chocolate Banana Zucchini Bread recipe is moist, decadent, but also healthy! You can eat it for breakfast, snack, or dessert! This recipe produces such a moist and decadent loaf, you won't believe it's actually a healthy Double Chocolate Banana Zucchini Quick Bread. (<—-there's a mouthful for. This Double Chocolate Banana Bread y'all.