Zucchini Bread. Whether you're looking for a banana zucchini bread, zucchini carrot bread, or just a basic version, Allrecipes has got you covered. This zucchini bread, which I mashed together from several sources, has never failed me. Homemade zucchini bread is an easy, healthy, and delicious way to use up your summertime zucchini.
Zucchini bread can be frozen for up to three months. After it is completely cooled, wrap it securely in aluminum foil, freezer wrap, or place in a freezer bag. Thaw the bread overnight in the refrigerator. You can cook Zucchini Bread using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Zucchini Bread
- It’s 1 1/2 Cups of All Purpose Flour.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of Ground Cinnamon.
- It’s 1 tsp of Baking Soda.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Baking Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Ground Nutmeg.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of White Sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Brown Sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Veg Oil.
- It’s 2 of Large Eggs.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Shredded Zucchini.
- You need 2 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- Prepare 1/2-3/4 Cup of Walnuts (Chopped).
For Zucchini Chocolate Bread: stir in miniature semi-sweet chocolate chips instead of the nuts. Swap in dried fruit (cranberries or cherries) for the raisins. Try using pecans or walnuts for the chopped nuts. Is zucchini bread good for you?
Zucchini Bread instructions
- Preheat Oven To 350° F.
- Grease an 8 × 4 Meatloaf Pan with Butter or Oil. Place a piece of parchment paper in the bottom for easy release..
- In a large bowl, add all wet ingredients and whisk until smooth and thoroughly mixed..
- In another bowl, add dry ingredients. Mix. In an additional bowl mix Walnuts and a few Tbsps of the flour mixture, and toss until coated..
- Pour dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and stir until mixed. Do not over work batter. Fold in floured walnuts..
- Add batter into the greased Meatloaf Pan. Cook for about 55 minutes or until fully cooked and a toothpick comes out clean. Enjoy!.
That depends on what recipe you use. If you are looking for a Healthy zucchini bread that you can feel good about snacking on, then this is the recipe for you! An easy healthy zucchini bread made with wholesome ingredients and two full cups of zucchini. This zucchini bread recipe is moist, delicious and has just the right spice, you'll want to go back for a. This moist bread has been in the family for as long as I can remember.