Olive Garden Copycat Bread Sticks. This simple recipe for Copycat Olive Garden Breadsticks makes buttery, garlic-scented, and chewy breadsticks that Copycat Olive Garden Breadsticks. Made the bread sticks turned out wonderful. Thank you for making my kid happy she enjoyed her spaguetti Alfredo.
Soup is one of my They taste just like the breadsticks from Olive Garden, but even better, because you can make I work at Olive garden, the bread sticks were bags that were warmed then had a butter sauce and. Olive Garden Is Turning Their Famous Breadsticks Into Sandwiches. Olive Garden Is Hitting The Road With Its New Sandwiches. You can cook Olive Garden Copycat Bread Sticks using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Olive Garden Copycat Bread Sticks
- You need of Yeast Ingredients.
- It’s 6 oz of Warm Water.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Active Dry Yeast.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- It’s 1 Tb of Vegetable Oil.
- It’s of Dry Bread Ingredients.
- It’s 2 cups of All-Purpose Flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need of Garlic Butter Ingredients.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Salted Butter Melted.
- Prepare To Taste of Garlic Salt.
For the topping Since Olive Garden won't give out the recipe, here's the closest one to the real thing! This recipe calls for a Kitchen-Aid mixer with the paddle attachment, but I'm sure you Also, all other bread recipes I have made included a rise time before dividing the dough. My bread rose, not by much however. Place the dry ingredients (flour, salt, baking powder, and Parmesan cheese) into a large bowl or bread machine.
Olive Garden Copycat Bread Sticks step by step
- Add all of the Yeast ingredients accept for the oil together in a 2 cup measure. Stir and allow to rise for 10 minutes..
- Mix the dry bread ingredients in a large bowl..
- Once yeast mixture has finished it's 10 minute rise, add the vegetable oil. Then add the whole mixture to the dry bread ingredients and stir..
- Fold and knead the dough until dough has come together..
- Form into a ball in the large bowl and place in a warm area covered with a damp towel for 20 minutes to begin rising..
- Punch down the dough, folding and kneading for at least 5 minutes. Then replace on warm area covered with a damp towel for 1 hour and 10 minutes to rise again..
- Remove bread once risen and divide into 12 equal portions. Roll the dough out into 8 inch long sticks and place on a parchment paper covered baking sheet..
- Once all bread sticks are shaped and placed on your baking sheet, place the sheet in a warm area covered with a damp towel and rise for another 1 hour and 10 minutes..
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Once ready, place bread sticks in oven and bake for 14-16 minutes or until the tops are very lightly golden..
- Remove the bread sticks from oven when finished, spread the butter and sprinkle garlic salt on top, and serve!.
Stir in the egg and oil and pour in the yeast mixture. Spread the hot breadsticks with melted butter, and season Olive Garden Copycat Breadsticks. Olive Garden Bread sticks are amazing. Now you can have them any time you want with this fail proof copycat recipe! Then scroll down for full Olive Garden Breadsticks Recipe Measurements and instructions on creating this recipe – including a full recipe card that you can print for free that helps.