Little Caesars Copycat Crazy Bread. Crazy Bread from Little Caesar's (an American pizza chain) is one of my cravings from when I used to live in the States. Ever since I randomly found a copycat recipe a few weeks ago I've not been able to get them out of my mind. Soft, slightly chewy and laden with butter, garlic and parmesan.mmmmm.
I am not a huge fan of their pizza, but I can eat their Crazy Bread like there is no tomorrow! When I came across this recipe on Mandy's Recipe Box, I couldn't wait to try it! Little Caesars Crazy Bread Copycat Recipe. You can cook Little Caesars Copycat Crazy Bread using 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Little Caesars Copycat Crazy Bread
- Prepare of Yeast Ingredients.
- Prepare 6 oz of Warm Water.
- It’s 1 tsp of Active Dry Yeast.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- You need 1 Tb of Vegetable Oil.
- It’s of Dry Bread Ingredients.
- You need 2 cups of All-Purpose Flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare of Garlic Butter Ingredients.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Salted Butter Melted.
- You need 3 tsp of Garlic Puree (or 6 cloves, garlic).
- You need 4 tsp of Parmesan Cheese.
We also served these Copycat Little Caesars Crazy Bread with our Homemade Pizza Sauce Recipe. This recipe is also very easy to make. I believe Little Caesar's uses a blend of Muenster and mozzarella for their cheese topping. You could do that, or you can use an Italian blend of shredded cheese sold at the grocery store.
Little Caesars Copycat Crazy Bread step by step
- Add all of the Yeast ingredients accept for the oil together in a 2 cup measure. Stir and allow to rise for 10 minutes..
- Mix the dry bread ingredients in a large bowl..
- Once yeast mixture has finished it's 10 minute rise, add the vegetable oil. Then add the whole mixture to the dry bread ingredients and stir..
- Fold and knead the dough until dough has come together..
- Form into a ball in the large bowl and place in a warm area covered with a damp towel for 20 minutes to begin rising..
- Punch down the dough, folding and kneading for at least 5 minutes. Then replace on warm area covered with a damp towel for 1 hour and 10 minutes to rise again..
- Remove bread once risen and divide into 12 equal portions. Roll the dough out into 8 inch long sticks and place on a parchment paper covered baking sheet..
- Once all bread sticks are shaped and placed on your baking sheet, place the sheet in a warm area covered with a damp towel and rise for another 1 hour and 10 minutes..
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Once ready, place bread sticks in oven and bake for 14-16 minutes or until the tops are very lightly golden..
- Mix together the Garlic Butter ingredients..
- Remove the bread sticks from oven when finished, spread the garlic butter on top and serve!.
Pizza Hut Cheese Bread Pizza Hut Cavatini Little Caesars Crazy Bread. You can make a quick and easy Little Caesar's Crazy Bread at home! PagesOtherCommunityCopyKat RecipesVideosLittle Caesar's Crazy Bread Copycat Recipe. Little Caesars International Inc. is the largest carry-out pizza chain in the world and Bazbaza International Trading Co. Ltd., Riyadh is the franchisee operating in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.